Monday, 31 October, 9:00 – 11:00
Presented by Marco Hogewoning, RIPE NCC Trainer, and Rumy Kanis, RIPE NCC Training Services Manager
Staff from the Database department will also be present during this session.
This tutorial will provide you with some useful tips and tricks for using the RIPE Database. The purpose is to introduce you to the most important objects in the RIPE Database, to show simple ways to get exactly the information you need and to explain the best methods for updating the database.
Using practical examples we will show:
- How to create and protect objects
- How to query the RIPE Database using flags to find more specific information
- How to find which objects are referenced in other objects
- How to find all objects for which you are a contact
- How to find all objects that are protected by a certain mntner
- How to replace contact persons and mntners that protect other objects